Thursday, August 16, 2007

Relief Society President

So I am sorry I have not posted for awhile but I have been a bit out of sorts. I just got called as Relief Society President in the midst of Katie and her engagement being called off and then being put back on plus having Matt and Erin in town and on and on and on. I have been on the run for about two weeks straight but I enjoy being busy!! I am very excited and overwhelmed by my new calling. It will be challenging but I know I have a lot to offer to the sister's in my branch. I have a great presidency and my mom is an RS President too so she will be good to vent to and get advice from! I think I could use a vacation. Oh Wait!! I get to go to New York in two weeks.....I can hardly wait!!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the new calling! I'm sure you'll do great. What's going on with Katie? I'm sure you will have great fun in New York and lots of fun pictures to post. PS-I like the new blog look!

Erin said...

Good luck with the new calling! And what's going on with Katie now? Are things good? Have fun in NY. Matt wants you to take a good pic of Andy Roddick's butt for him!

Holly said...

Hi Ali, this is Holly, you're old roommate back at Glenwood. I randomly found Lindsay's blog, and through it, yours. Congrats on the half-marathon and the RSP calling (If it is congratulations you want!?!). I just wanted to say hi.

Bryce and Katie said...

Congrats on the calling, again! You will love it! I didn't know your mom was RSP, that's awesome!

Julie said...

Oh holy crap! That's so crazy that you're the new RS Pres. You'll do great! BTW--cut me some slack on the lack of comments. I only check your blog like once a week and sometimes I don't comment on blogs even when I do check cause my computer is sometimes lame and slow! I still love you!

Marilee said...

Hey Ali, You'll be great!! So I'm confused...is Katie's engagement on? or off? Good luck with the calling and have fun in NYC!

Anonymous said...

You rock! Congrats on the new calling! Can't wait to hear about your NY trip!

Ali B. said...

The wedding is back on for Katie!