6 months….5 months…….4 months………3 months……….2 months……..1 MONTH….. That’s right start counting down. I am half way through my deployment I am so excited that we have made it this far. Alison I love you so much thank you for all the care packages. Even though you didn’t send a Halloween card I will forgive you… I know you are probably starting to forget stuff now that you are 30 years OLD. Ha…ha… j/k…. I look forward to my visit in February and we can start making final plans on our wedding which will be in Manti, UT. I miss everyone very much and look forward to returning home some time in May.
Here are pictures of Ali and I talking on Skype at the halfway point!!
Saturday, November 08, 2008
In honor of Lindsay's 27th birthday I decided I needed to do a tribute blog to her like she did for me!!
1. Her name is Lindsay Anne Smith
2. She is married to Colton Smith
3. She has two daughters, Madison Anne and Brooklyn Paige
4. She loves football, especially watching her brothers play.
5. She has finished a marathon and three half marathon's.
6. She bought really cute red shoes at Dillard's
7. She loves selling Scentsy
8. Her nickname is Twee
9. She has been accused of running through a fire in neighborhood sanctuary where we grew up but disputes it and I believe her.
10. She played basketball in high school.
11. She loves Zac Efron and wishes she could touch his abs
12. Lindsay is usually hot
13. Lindsay survived Hodgkin's Lymphoma
14. Lindsay loves the Panda Express
15. Lindsay likes to have a very clean house but can be challenging with little one's!
16. Lindsay teaches Sunbeams in primary.
17. Lindsay loves country music favorites are Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley and Kenny Chesney
18. Lindsay is in a book club and has loved the books they read.
19. She loves taking Madison to Disneyland and DisneyWorld.
20. Lindsay works out everyday and does a great job at it!!
21. Lindsay likes Eskimo cookies.
22. Lindsay's favorite tv shows are My name is Earl, the Biggest Loser, the Office and Desperate Housewives.
23. Lindsay never had to wear braces.
24. Lindsay loves the Broncos but is still trying to get used to the idea that Jay Cutler is the quarterback.
25. Lindsay is having her annual retreat with her girlfriends next weekend!
26. Lindsay is an awesome sister for letting me live at her house until I get married!!
27. Lindsay has a great sense of humor!