Friday, September 14, 2007

New York City/US Open 2007

So as most of you know, I went to the US Open in New York for 8 days!! It was soooo fun! We stayed in the upper west side of Manhattan and trekked out to Flushings to see tennis!!! I finally got to see Andy Roddick play and got to see Roger Federer win the finals. Plus there were other fun matches in between. Heidi and I got really used to riding the subway and walking and were worn out by the end. I also got to see the Manhattan temple, Central Park, and did some shopping in China town. We also went to see Grease on Broadway with the reality show winners. They did a great job! I am not much for writing but here is a montage of the trip!!

4 comments:

Bryce and Katie said...

Ali! It looks like you had a great time!!! I absolutely love New York and can't wait to go back there someday..... Did you end up seeing the Kozaks there? Give me a call tomorrow, we need to talk! Miss you!

Erin said...

Wow, it sounds like it was a blast! Lucky you!

Lindsay said...

Soooo much fun! That sounds like such a fun trip! I would love to go to New York sometime! The pics are awesome.

Julie said...

Nice montage. I have 3 important things to say about it. 1. AWESOME choice of Songs. Gotta love the Neil Diamond live. 2. Your Broncos shirt is adorable and last but definately not least is that you and Andy make a fantastic couple! If only hey? (sigh) Looks like you had a great time. Next time me, Twee, LouLou and Erin better be with ya!