Saturday, March 08, 2008

Chicago


While TJ and Julie went to look for a house in Utah I got to babysit my awesome nieces and nephews! Since I was taking on four kids at once I told Julie my goal was to keep them all alive! Julie was even brave enough to leave Reecey with me. I had a fun time and I told Julie how impressed I was that she manages this everyday. There is never any down time!! I now understand why those with children absolutely treasure bedtime! It was super fun to see the little ones and I even braved a Red Robin trip with four kids. We had movie nights watching Karate Kid and the Game Plan:) I hope the kids had fun with me too!



4 comments:

Julie said...

Cute pictures! Thank you so much for coming and doing that. We couldn't have bought a house without your help...oh wait, we never even bought a house. Let's just say we couldn't have ruled out 30 houses without you. You're the best and OF COURSE the kids loved having you here. See ya next week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bryce and Katie said...

You need to give yourself more credit! You're a great Auntie to those cute kids! It looks like they had a great time with you :)

Lindsay said...

You are a rock star auntie! It was so awesome of you to help them out like that! The kids are fun to watch, but you're right, it is a lot of work and bedtime is such a joyous occasion!