Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Times for All!!

I am so happy!!! The good tv shows are back on and they are not reruns!! Sharalyn, Jeff and I enjoyed our first Finer Things Club night of the season! I am so glad that Jim proposed and I am also glad that Rose is not pregnant on Grey's!! So I still love Grey's but it will never be as good as season 1 and 2 again I have decided. I guess that is what happens over time. Her are a couple of photos with my fellow members of the FTC!!!


I have also enjoyed watching little Joshie play football! I am so proud of how well he plays and how focused he is!! He lost another heartbreaker on Saturday but they keep getting better and better! Way to go Josh!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Josh is so cute an I LOVE LOVE LOVE his long hair. Your hair is getting super long and its super light! I'm so happy about shows too and you're right...Season 1 and 2 of Grey's will forever be the best!

Lindsay said...

Woowoo to Thursday shows being back! LOOOVVEED the Office! I can't wait for it to be Thursday again! I also loved Earl and Grey's, but Office was the winner for me this week!

Erin said...

I'm so excited for new shows too! Matt says that Rose is way hotter than Meredith though. We haven't even seen season 1 & 2 so now that I know they're better, I'll definitely have to watch them. Cute pictures from the game too!