Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Countdown Begins!!

6 months….5 months…….4 months………3 months……….2 months……..1 MONTH….. That’s right start counting down. I am half way through my deployment I am so excited that we have made it this far. Alison I love you so much thank you for all the care packages. Even though you didn’t send a Halloween card I will forgive you… I know you are probably starting to forget stuff now that you are 30 years OLD. Ha…ha… j/k…. I look forward to my visit in February and we can start making final plans on our wedding which will be in Manti, UT. I miss everyone very much and look forward to returning home some time in May.

Here are pictures of Ali and I talking on Skype at the halfway point!!



3 comments:

Jeff Hanson said...

How freaking cute are you too:)

Lindsay said...

Hooray for halfway!

Bryce and Katie said...

How exciting...it seems to be going by fast! ;)