Sunday, November 20, 2011

Trip to Utah

During my time off from work Phil and I decided it would be fun to go to Utah for the weekend and show off our little Peyton to family! We visited the Wilson's and Grandma Thompson up in Roy and spent time with the Smith's and Brinkerhoff's too! We had planned to stay only three days but than Phil had the brilliant idea that Peyton and I stay all week and he would pick us up the following weekend! It was a great trip except for the fact that I got a terrible cold. I got to see Jackson play two football games, went to Madison's school to be her special guest and saw Brooklyn and Reece at dance class! Here are some photos from the week!















2 comments:

Lindsay said...

We had so much fun having you here and are excited that you are coming this week again, yea!

Erin said...

Way to go Phil with the good ideas. Glad you had a good time!