Saturday, August 06, 2011

The Waiting Game

It is now August and I am 37 1/2 weeks our baby girl could come anytime! The nursery is ready the house is clean on most days, work is pretty much handled if I can't make it in anymore and now we wait!! Part of me really wants her to come and the other part tells me I should just enjoy this time and she will be here soon!
I am pretty uncomfortable because she has dropped and in the birthing position and I get pretty fatigued everyday but nothing too major to complain about! The only other problem is I don't have much of any appetite, I think I have eaten cereal for dinner the last three nights.
Overall it has been a good pregnancy! Can't wait to see this little one and see if she has hair, whose eyes she has, etc. She will be beautiful no matter what!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

The waiting game totally sucks! It could be soon or not too soon, you just never know! Can't wait to see her!

Bryce and Katie said...

Good luck Ali!! I can't wait to see pictures :) Waiting is the hardest part!