Sunday, November 07, 2010

Fun October Weekend!!

So my birthday weekend Lindsay and Julie decided to come to Denver to visit during the kids fall break! TJ and Colton also decided to come just a day later! As usual we had many events we wanted to do!
On Friday, we headed to Taylor's Cross Country meet to cheer him on! It is amazing how fast he is! I wish I could run 3.1 miles in 20 minutes but I hit about 30 minutes!




It was fun to see him do so well and that we could all be there to celebrate!

Afterwards for a yummy birthday dinner we headed to my favorite mexican restaurant for my birthday dinner! It was so nice to have so many people there for my 32nd birthday!! Phil bought us yummy cupcakes to have for my birthday dessert!
Saturday we headed to Josh's football game! While they lost the game it was fun to be there cheering him on together!!
Sunday Lindsay, Julie, Phil, Taylor, Justin (Phil's good friend) and Lou Lou headed downtown for the Denver RocknRoll marathon!! Phil and Justin were both running their first half marathon! Lindsay, Julie, Taylor and I made up an awesome relay team!! Lou Lou was our driver and did a great job for us! Phil did an awesome job and finished in 2 hours 7 minutes! We are pumped to try to run a marathon in Utah in June!! Our relay team kicked butt too all doing well on our runs!!
It was a fabulous weekend and had so much fun with everyone!




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Super fun times! They relay was awesome, the cross country meet was awesome, football game was awesome, eating yummy food is always awesome, family is the most awesome!

Julie said...

Yay for blogging! And yay for us and the fun we had! It really was so much fun to come out and spend the weekend together. Can't wait till Christmas!

Erin said...

I wish we'd know everyone was getting together so we could have been there too! Glad you guys had a blast. Can't wait til Christmas!